Jester's Shoe Treat Holder

 
Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to another PDE Linky Party.  Today our design team has created some wonderful 3D projects for you and we're hoping that you'll come play along with us.
 
For my project I decided to jump a little bit ahead of Valentine's Day and create something for Mardi Gras.  The cut file I used is from the Santa's Helpful Elves file at SVG Cuts.  I picked up some metallic paper in shades of green, purple and yellow so that I can change this elf shoe to a Mardi Gras jester's shoe.
 
To complete the show I adhered some purple eyelash yarn along the opening edge and then added some tinseled pom poms in green and purple.
 
Then I baked some chocolate chip cookies, placed them in the shoe and gave it to one of my physical therapists who absolutely loved it.
 
So now, let's see what 3D magic you can create.  You know you can do it.  So come on, create your project, link up and play along with us.  Need more inspiration?  No worries.  Hop on over to the PDE Linky Party blog and check out the other great designs the team put together just for you.

I am entering this treat holder in to the following challenge:

Craftin Desert Divas - 3D Linky Party - Ends February 1st

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love the Jester Treat boxes. The colors and pompoms are fun fun fun!

Tina H said...

Such a fun project Barbara!! Love it :)

Marilyn said...

Love, Love, Love your project!!!

Sharon said...

This is totally awesome Barbara!!! I so love the green and purple. And those pompoms are great!!!! :)

mum of two said...

How fabulous! That shoe is so fun. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas 3D Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa B said...

OMG How fun!! I have this and never thought to use it as a Jesters shoe!! Perfect. Thanks for linking it up to our 3D Linky party at Craftin' Desert Divas.